Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors and we work with organisations to attract qualified and experienced professionals from a variety of disciplines to strengthen workforces that support vulnerable and disadvantaged communities.
We are currently working in partnership with a leading community services provider which manages multiple programs in the community and we are presently seeking a Workforce Manager for their disability residential supported independent living units (SIL).
Offered on a 6-month contract and working from home, the Workforce Manager will:
- Identify and monitor training requirements for Disability Support Workers and staff
- Ensure all training provided is documented and recorded
- Provide supervision and performance development as identified and required
- Provide leadership and management to the workforce
- Hold responsibility for SIL workforce compliance
- Recruitment, selection, induction and performance management of new and existing staff
- You will have a background in disability services with an understanding of the NDIS
- You hold tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- You will be an experienced leader developing teams
- A Training & Assessment qualification is highly desirable
The organisation is located in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs and working from home is offered during covid including recruiting, onboarding and training via technology.
This position is available immediately with an attractive package and benefits including salary packaging.
For a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today