- 0.8 contract position
- Inner Suburbs
- Work with a supportive management team
We are currently recruiting for a suitably qualified Dual Diagnosis Clinician to work within a fantastic organisation in Melbourne's inner West/North.
The role requires you to provide dual diagnosis responses for clients experiencing problematic substance abuse and poor mental health. The Dual Diagnosis Practitioner is an integral member of the multidisciplinary team providing both one on one and group interventions and supports to people who have experienced rough sleeping.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive psychosocial program
- Provide therapeutic interventions and psycho education programs to clients
- Build effective relationships with the client's family and significant others
- Contribute to the development of treatment plans
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary team meetings
- Provide clinical services that are evidence based
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with specialist services to provide a coordinated response to improve clients physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Participate in case review and care coordination
- Maintain case notes and reports to ensure accuracy
To be considered for this position, it is essential you have the following:
- Bachelor in health related discipline - Social Work or Mental Health Nursing - Enrolled & medication endorsed. If qualification is AHPRA recognised, then you must hold full registration.
- Post graduate qualification in AOD (Must have the 4 Core Competencies of AOD as a minimum)
- Knowledge & experience within the drug and alcohol service system and range of treatment options
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within health & social services sector
- A high level of clinical assessment skills
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment with complex patient needs
- Be willing to undergo police and working with children checks
- Drivers licence
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.