Employment Type: Full Time or Part-Time
Term: Ongoing - Perm
Location: Various across Melbourne
Salary: $91,000 inc Super and salary packaging
We aim to prevent health problems through information and awareness, and to intervene sooner through the delivery of truly integrated healthcare. Our values are our compass - they guide our decision-making and drive our performance in providing high quality, community-based healthcare. We value excellent customer service; going the extra distance; creating a successful environment; and acting with the utmost integrity.
The organisation is currently seeking an Allied Health professional as an Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator with experience working with children aged 0-6 years.
As a member of a transdisciplinary team the ECEI Coordinator, will be integral to the delivery of the NDIS ECEI model. The ECEI Coordinator will work closely with families to support them to identify their child's service and support needs and to set goals that will assist the child in everyday environments. The ECEI Coordinator uses a family-centred approach to gather information to identify the appropriate pathway for children and their families. This may include access to the NDIS, short term interventions or community and mainstream supports, or a combination of these.
The suitable candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in an appropriate education or allied health discipline
- Eligible for registration under one of the following: VIT, AHPRA, AASW, SPA or equivalent professional membership
- Able to demonstrate previous experience working with children between the ages of 0-6 years
- Willing to undergo a National Police Check & Working with Children's Check
What you get in return:
- Inclusive and supportive trans-disciplinary team
- In-depth induction to the role, with Senior Coordinators & Team Leader to support you
- Access to peer supervision with your own profession and other professions
- Continuous professional development
- Invaluable knowledge/training on NDIS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Receive employee benefits including CPD and salary packaging
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Values based organisation; Better Health, Better Lifestyle, Stronger communities
- Work in the Not for profit sector
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Lucy Pegler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all queries about the position, please contact Lucy on 0390810564
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.