Leading independent community service organisation is in need of an experienced Early Childhood Intervention Practioner to join their team. This role will have you providing quality transdisciplinary Early Childhood Early Intervention (key worker) services to children aged 0-7 years and their families. The role is currently offered at three days per week with flexibility on days of the week as well as start and finish time.
Successful applicants should have;
- Tertiary qualifications in Teaching or Social Work or equivalent qualification e.g. Diploma of Children's Services, Diploma of Welfare
- Sound theoretical knowledge, ideally with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience, with particular reference to paediatric practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of typical development and common conditions such as autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy and developmental delay
- Citizenship or full working rights in Australia
- Victorian driver's license
- Current Australian Police Check and Working With Children Card
What you get in return;
- Competitive salary and package
- 12 month contract
- Part time, 3 days per week
- Flexibility around which 3 days of the week as well as start and finish time
- Values-based organisation; they care, they listen and they are accessible
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to Brenda Willey at email@example.com
- For further information regarding the role, please call Brenda Willey or any of the allied health recruitment team on 03 9088 7025
We promise to support you through the application, interviews, references and documentation process as well provide feedback if unsuccessful to provide you with something you can use for future applications.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.