We are seeking an Early Years Specialist to join a diverse, and highly motivated group of experienced allied health professionals, social workers, and inclusive education specialists.
The organisation works across the health, disability, counselling and community mental health service across Australia. Promoting health, building hope and creating opportunity to help build a healthy community where everyone belongs.
The Early Years Specialist will work in a transdisciplinary team to deliver functional assessments, planning, and delivering early supports for children 0-9 years with a developmental delay or disability and their families. Working in partnership with families to support children to achieve positive outcomes, actively participate in everyday activities and be included in family and community life.
- Interact and build rapport with families and listen to the voice of the child
- Connect and facilitate the inclusion of the child in community and mainstream settings
- Coach families, carers and other professionals to build their capacity to work on the child's developmental goals
- Document developmental information, goals and outcomes
- Assist families to apply for and implement a funded NDIS plan
The successful appointment will
- Hold a tertiary degree in allied health or education
- Hold current registration with either AHPRA, SPA, AASW or relevant teaching registration
- Demonstrate previous experience working with children and families
- NSW Drivers licence
- Show experience working with developmental delays / disabilities
- Confirm willingness to complete references, police check, NDIS checks
What we offer
The organisation is committed to developing their people. You'll be supported to be your best.
- Work arrangements that flex to you
- Working from home, Working from the office and out in the community
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Engaging, inclusive supportive team
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging
- Professional support and supervision
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to continuously grow and develope
Mulitple base Locations available:
- NSW - Liverpool, Bankstown, Campbelltown, Ipswich
How to apply
Apply via the apply now button or send your resume to email@example.com
or call Mehretr on 02 9000 4093 for a confidential conversation
EACH IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.