Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected and nationally recognised Not for Profit organisation whose ethos is built on Christian values and are dedicated to serving the local communities with a great range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facility Manager to join their friendly and supportive team at a smaller sized facility, based in the Rockhampton Region of the Central Queensland Coast. This role would be ideal for someone who already has the experience at this level of management or has strong Care Manager experience and is ready to upskill into the role.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the resident community through strong leadership and management
- Oversee all aspects of clinical care provision, direction and performance
- Effective and efficient response communications dealing with human resource issues, client complaints and incidents
- Ensure the efficient operational and financial management of the residential care home.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience in a similar or Care Manager role in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging, along with relocation assistance and retention bonus. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.