Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victoria community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well established Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to join the team, based in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne overseeing a small-medium sized facility. This would be a great opportunity to be leading within an innovative care model and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the resident community through strong leadership and management
- Oversee all aspects of clinical care provision, direction and performance
- Effective and efficient response communications dealing with human resource issues, client complaints and incidents.
- Ensure the efficient operational and financial management of the residential care home.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Strong management and leadership experience in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks
- Excellent ACFI knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs.
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - email@example.com or for a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.