Utilize your experience in Child Protection or Family Services Case Management to work with a reputable organisation in Pakenham
You will be responsible for providing excellent outreach case support work services to vulnerable families referred through Child FIRST. You will promote the safety, stability, and development of clients, building capacity of parents and families to ensure the best interested of the child are met.
- Carry a case load of clients referred from Child First and the community
- Establish regular contact with the families, identify strengths and needs, and develop an appropriate case plan to support families to achieve their goals
- Facilitate parenting support groups for families to obtain social, practical and educational support
- Work flexibly and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team and with stakeholders
- Promptly update client records, ensuring privacy, security and confidentiality in line with DHHS guidelines
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences
- Minimum of 1 year paid family services or child protection case management experience
- An understanding of the Best Interests Framework and Child, Youth, and Families Act
- Demonstrated experience working with high needs, complex families, utilising a child-focused family-centred approach
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of our Family services team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025