- Support vulnerable children and families with comprehensive case management supports
- 0.8EFT - Full-time hours, offering ongoing WFH options
- Several opportunities available with varying contract lengths
We are currently recruiting for Family Services Social Workers to provide wrap-around case management supports to children, young people, and families. You will promote the safety, stability, and development of clients, and build capacity and resilience for children, families, and communities.
- Assess needs of the family and develop an individual case plan to address complex needs utilising a child-focused family-centred approach
- Regularly review families' progress toward achieving their goals
- Facilitate referrals to additional services as required
- Work flexibly and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Promptly update client records, ensuring privacy, security and confidentiality
You must have:
- A minimum Diploma level qualification in Community Services, Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences
- Minimum of 1 year case management experience working with children, young people and/or families
- Demonstrated understanding of MARAM, the Best Interests Framework, and Child Youth and Families Act
- Resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9081 0562 and ask for one of our Family Services consultants.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025