- Full-time position | Contracted until 30 June 2021 with view to extend
- Leading NFP | Supportive management team
- Flexibility to work from home | Work in an intensive therapeutic program
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Family Services Case Manager to support a caseload of clients in Melbourne's Western Suburbs.
Provide an intensive in-home family preservation service and work alongside families, the aim of this program is to work therapeutically to enhance family functioning and prevent out of home care for children and young people, while ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the child.
- Carry a caseload of families and provide an intensive outreach service to them in their environment
- Clarify background information and lead the development of service plans
- Liaise with other agencies and professionals involved with the families
- Undertake holistic, systematic assessments that identify needs, strengths, and risks in families and individuals
- Prepare timely and comprehensive written reports for each family, and maintain up to date case notes and organised files for each family
You must have:
- A minimum of a Diploma of Community Services or Bachelor of Social Work (or related discipline)
- At least one years' case management experience, preferably working with vulnerable children and young people involved with Child Protection
- A good understanding of the social context of child abuse and neglect and experience in applying relevant theoretical approaches to deliver outcomes
- Experience in active engagement of vulnerable children, youth and families and delivering a range of interventions to improve their outcomes
- Experience in conducting risk and needs assessments, and developing and implementing action plans
- Skills in case management, including developing community linkages
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Apply directly via seek, or;
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9081 0562 and ask to speak to one of our Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025