- Work for a Not for profit Organisation
- Roles available all across Melbourne
- Part-time / full-time possible for all roles
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Family Services Case Managers.
You will provide excellent casework and counselling services to children, young people, and families. You will promote the safety, stability, and development of clients, and build capacity and resilience for children, families and communities.
- Provide brief intervention, foundation and sustained services to families
- Regularly review families' progress toward achieving their goals
- Support families to achieve their goals
- Facilitate referrals to additional services as required
- Work flexibly and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Promptly update client records, ensuring privacy, security and confidentiality
You must have:
- A tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences - essential
- Minimum of 1 year family services case management experience - essential
- An understanding of the best interests framework and child, youth, and families act
- Resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma
- Demonstrated experience working with high needs, complex families, utilising a child-focused family-centred approach
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of our Family services team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025