Family Services Locum
- Work with Victoria's leading NFP organisations
- Immediate starts | 3, 6+ month duration |Attractive casual hourly rate
- Multiple roles available
We are currently recruiting for experienced Family Services Practitioners to support families across Melbourne.
You will actively engage children, youth, and families by providing interventions that improve the outcomes of the family, particularly the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Support children and families to address a range of issues through comprehensive case management
- Link families to the community supports they require and promote a collaborative care team around the family
- Conduct comprehensive child wellbeing and family assessments
- Establish a working relationship with children and families
- Strengthen family connections, promoting positive interactions and the safety of children, young people and parents
- Use a range of therapeutic techniques and approaches to engage with children and families
- Work collaboratively with DHHS, Child Protection, and other professionals
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science, with at least 12 months' direct family services experience
- OR a Diploma in Community Services or related, with substantial experience in the relevant service stream
- A good understanding of the social context of child abuse and neglect and experience in applying relevant theoretical approaches to deliver outcomes
- Experience in active engagement of vulnerable children, youth and families and delivering a range of interventions to improve their outcomes
- Experience in conducting risk and needs assessments, and developing and implementing action plans
- Skills in case management, including developing community linkages
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Simply click apply now via seek and attach your most up to date CV
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9081 0562 and ask for a member of the Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.