- Work with Victoria's leading NFP organisations
- Working holiday visas encouraged to apply
- Located all across Melbourne
- Minimum hourly rate is $48.5 + Super
We currently have numerous Family Services positions available, in different locations across Melbourne. If you're on a Working Holiday Visa and looking to carry on your Social work career while you are on your holiday in Melbourne. Please apply today!
You will engage children, youths, and families by providing interventions that improve the outcomes of the family, particularly the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- Actively engage children, youths, and families, by being flexible, responsive, strengths-focused, and creative
- Link families to the community supports they require and promote a collaborative care team around the family
- Conduct comprehensive family assessments
- Establish a working relationship with children and families
- Strengthen family connections, promoting positive interactions and the safety of children, young people and parents
- Use a range of therapeutic techniques and approaches to engage with children and families
- Work collaboratively with DHHS, Child Protection, and other professionals
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science
- A minimum of one year experience in the sector preferably in Child protection.
- A good understanding of the social context of child abuse and neglect and experience in applying relevant theoretical approaches to deliver outcomes
- Experience in active engagement of vulnerable children, youth and families and delivering a range of interventions to improve their outcomes
- Experience in conducting risk and needs assessments, and developing and implementing action plans
- Skills in case management, including developing community linkages
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for one of our Family Services Team