- Help support women and children impacted by family violence
- 0.8 to Full-time
- Locum or Perm availabilities
Tradewind are seeking qualified and experienced social workers with a minimum 18 months or more paid experience in Family Violence, Family Services or other relevant roles.
Be a part of delivering short and/or long-term intensive case management services to women and children who have experienced or are currently experiencing family violence.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
- Provide client-centres case work utilising MARAM and comprehensive needs assessment of women through trauma informed, systems, and developmental frameworks
- Provide risk assessments, safety planning, case managing, and referrals
- Develop individual case plans with clients, addressing their needs and goals
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partner organisations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all clients
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science; OR
- Relevant Bachelor level qualification in conjunction with considerable direct experience
- Experience in completing risk assessment and delivering therapeutic interventions to women and children who have experienced trauma
- Experience working in family violence, and with CALD communities
- Experience in case management
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
The organisation has an Equal Opportunity Exemption and applications for this role are open to female candidates only under Section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010.
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone (03) 9081 0562 and ask for Natalie or Amy
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.