Looking for a qualified social worker with a minimum 1 years paid experience as a family violence case manager to work in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Various contract lengths ranging from 6 to 12 months, attractive salary packaging on offer.
Deliver short term supports and longer term intensive case management services to women and children who have experienced or are currently experiencing family violence.
- Provide client-centres case work utilising CRAF and comprehensive needs assessment of women through trauma informed, systems, and developmental frameworks
- Provide risk assessments, safety planning, case managing, and referrals
- Develop individual case plans with clients, addressing their needs and goals
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partner organisations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all clients
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science
- Diploma level qualification may be considered in conjunction with considerable direct experience
- Experience in Risk Assessment and delivering therapeutic interventions to women and children who have experienced trauma
- Experience working in family violence, and with CALD communities
- Experience in case management
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Please note that this position is accepting female candidates only.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of our Family Services Consultants
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025