- Multiple locum roles 3+ months, immediate start across Melbourne
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time including after-hours flexibility
- Earn $53.67 per hour + super and penalty rates
We are currently recruiting for experienced Family Violence Practitioners to provide crisis response and support to women and children who are experiencing family violence.
- Provide immediate support for women and children in crisis situations
- Assist women and children to determine their options and identify service pathways
- Assess and respond to family violence risk using the MARAM framework to support the safety of victim survivors
- Engage with a variety of clients remotely through face-to-face, telephone, and online pathways
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline OR are currently undertaking tertiary studies
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience working with women and children impacted by family violence OR in relevant experience working in crisis response role
- Understanding of feminist theory and contemporary family violence practice
- Experience using MARAM Risk Assessment Framework
- Availability to work a minimum of three days a week
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Simply click apply now via seek and attach your most up to date CV
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 03 9081 0562 and ask for a member of the Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025