We are currently recruiting for experienced Family Violence Crisis Workers to provide crisis response and support to women and children who are experiencing family violence.
- Provide immediate support for women and children in crisis situations
- Assist women and children to determine their options and identify service pathways
- Assess and respond to family violence risk within the MARAM service delivery framework to support the safety of victim survivors
- Engage with a variety of clients remotely through telephone and online pathways
- Complete required data capture and case notes
You must have:
- Demonstrated experience of working with women and children impacted family violence
- Understanding of feminist theory and contemporary family violence practice including the gendered nature of violence, social justice principles, crisis intervention and working with trauma
- Direct experience working in a crisis setting, preferably in the family violence sector
- Experience using MARAM
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline
- Availability to work a minimum of three days a week
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
The organisation has an Equal Opportunity Exemption and applications for this role are open to female candidates only under Section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for a member of the Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025