Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors working with organisations to source dedicated professionals that lead and strengthen service delivery to the Victorian community.
We are currently working with one of Victoria's largest service providers that work with women and children experiencing family violence and requiring crisis and risk of homelessness supports.
Due to an internal restructure, we have an opportunity for a Practice Lead to join them on a fixed-term contract until February 2021 with the potential for permanency past this time.
Currently working from home, the Practice Lead will be responsible for the management of service delivery practice with a portfolio including:
- Policy and procedures
- Workforce management
- Service delivery
- Management of property and facilities (refuges)
To be considered for this full-time position, you will need to meet the following pre-requisites:
- Exceptional policy and procedure/documentation writing, review and maintenance experience
- Family Violence refuge experience
- Homelessness and exit planning experience
- Facilities management experience including property, maintenance, resourcing (rostering)
- Ability to be on back up manager roster
If you are seeking an opportunity in which you can contribute to the safety of women and children in a fast-growing not for profit organisation that has a range of services including refuges, crisis accommodation and transitional houses across Melbourne, apply today or call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia for a confidential chat on 03 9088 7025.