Lead the delivery of Family Mental Health and Wellbeing Services in Western Region (Wyndham/Brimbank & Geelong)
- Provide strategic and operational leadership and collegiate support across the organisation, including active and positive contributions to organisations' mission, objectives, values and culture.
- Lead all aspects with a focus on supporting both established services, and driving the implementation of new programs
- Ensure relevant requirements are met (contractual, financial, quality standards), oversee quality practice of all services, and contractual obligations and deliverables.
- Initiate, engage and build relationships and partners across a range of sectors to support client outcomes.
- Possess a Social Work, Family Therapy or Psychology qualification
- A minimum of three years Management experience in the family service sector and cross-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of therapeutic & supportive approaches for families and specifically children and young people with particular focus on early intervention and preventative family-based interventions.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business