- Work for a compassionate, innovative and respectful growing organisation
- Provide quality client focused care through assessment
- Casual and part time opportunities
We are currently looking for Grade 2 & 3 Hospital Social workers to provide cover in the inpatient mental health unit.
Excellent opportunities available for casual or contract work, located across Melbourne suburbs, for experienced Grade 2 & 3 Hospital Social Workers. Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team that provides, quality client-focused care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of clinical interventions ensuring a holistic approach to the client, their family and carers.
- Deal with a Clinical caseload, predominantly involving inpatients and their families/carers.
- Provide cover in the Psychiatric unit
- Be an integral part of the Social Work Team.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide highly responsive and flexible services to patients in the unit whilst upholding a high level of professionalism and practicing within organisation's core values
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Recognised Degree in Social Work and registration with AASW or APRHA based qualification and registration
- 4 years' experience in a direct clinical Mental Health role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A comprehensive understanding of the mental health sector
- Understanding of the strengths based approach principals
- A willingness to assume the duties of a higher grade as required
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Computer skills
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at teamMH@twrecruitment.com.au
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.