- Work for private hospitals and mental health units
- Provide quality client focused care through assessment
- Casual and part time opportunities
We are currently looking for Grade 2 Hospital Social Work bank staff to provide cover in inpatient mental health unit's and private hospitals.
Excellent opportunities are available for anyone looking for the occasional patient discharge work through to short term, part-time work in private hospitals and mental health units located across Melbourne suburbs, for experienced Grade 2 Hospital Social Workers. Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team that provides, quality client-focused care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of clinical interventions ensuring a holistic approach to the client, their family and carers.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at teamMH@twrecruitment.com.au
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.