We are currently recruiting for recent/upcoming graduate Occupational Therapists who are looking for a supportive and collaborative team environment to start their career. Our clients offer consistent encouragement with professional development, continuous learning and focus on your wellbeing.
Our clients supports NDIS participants presenting with intellectual, physical disabilities or psychosocial diagnosis from all ages to help them achieve more out of everyday life. Their aim is to achieve this through quality education, care and team-therapy services. They are seeking Graduate Occupational Therapists that want to empower communities, support families, educate and care.
In this role, you will:
- Provide therapeutic supports for all ages including early childhood, children, teenagers and adults.
- Gather information using conversations, observations, assessments & intervention
- Be a leader for inclusion in the community
- Identify, plan and negotiate on-going therapy services
- Educate parents, teachers and educators to build their capacity and upskill
- Evaluate progress and outcomes using relevant outcome measures
- Prepare professional reports and keep accurate time records
In order to be eligible to apply the successful applicant would require:
- Current registration (or eligibility for registration) with APHRA as an Occupational Therapist
- Passionate about working within the disability / mental health space
- Knowledge providing evidence based services
- Current (or ability to obtain) Employee Working with Children's Check
- Current driver's license and vehicle (travel reimbursed above standard tax rate)
What you get in return:
- Extensive training/induction
- An attractive base salary with salary packaging available
- Continuous professional development
- Career progression
- Work for organisations that have a genuine commitment to encouraging staff development and wellbeing.
- Ongoing, regular individual and group supervision and mentoring
- Access to a high quality multi-disciplinary team
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Allied Health sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Cory Lee at Tradewind Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, please call Cory 03 9081 0564