We are currently recruiting for recent/upcoming graduate Speech Pathologists who are looking for a supportive and collaborative team environment to start their career. Our clients offer consistent encouragement with professional development, continuous learning and focus on your wellbeing.
Our clients support children and families between the ages of 0 - 10 presenting with disabilities and/or developmental delays. Their aim is to build stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods. They achieve this through quality education, care and therapy services for children, their support programs for families, and their registered training organisation. They are a value-based organization and are seeking Graduate Speech Pathologists that want to empower communities, support families, educate and care for children.
In this role, you will:
- Provide therapeutic supports for children aged 0 - 10 years
- Work with a variety of developmental delays and disabilities
- Be a leader for inclusion in the community
- Provide high quality group workshops and individual therapy services
- Educate parents, teachers and educators to build their capacity and upskill
- Work in a family centered, strengths based, evidenced-based approach
- Maintain awareness of current legislation to ensure compliance
- A 50/50 split between clinical work with clients and planning, collaborating and professional development.
In order to be eligible to apply the successful applicant would require:
- Current registration (or eligibility for registration) with SPA as a Speech Pathologist
- Passionate about working with children and families
(Disabilities and developmental delay experience is beneficial but not essential)
- Knowledge providing evidence-based services
- Current (or ability to obtain) Employee Working with Children's Check
- Current driver's license and vehicle (travel reimbursed above standard tax rate)
What you get in return:
- An attractive base salary with salary packaging available
- Professional development allowances available
- Work for an organisation that has a genuine commitment to encouraging staff development and wellbeing.
- Ongoing, regular individual and group supervision and mentoring
- Opportunities for cross-training with other programs and areas of the business
- Access to a high quality multi-disciplinary team
- First aid and CPR training provided
- Flexible work arrangements - the team love their jobs, but know that being a Paediatric Therapist can be stressful at times - our clients have a variety of wellbeing projects and supports embedded into their daily routines.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Allied Health sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Cory Lee at Tradewind Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, please call Cory 03 9081 0564