Tradewind are currently recruiting passionate home care staff for exciting new opportunities in local Government across Melbourne!
Full rosters available for Monday to Friday, with the ability to fit within school hours. You will be provided with a full induction, uniform and resources to complete your work to a high standard. Your main aim is to assist elderly clients living at home on package to enhance their quality of life.
The role will involve:
- Domestic assistance (cleaning including vacuuming, mopping, changing bed linen)
- Some personal care shifts (optional)
- Delivering high quality care to all clients and representing our client to the best of your ability
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about helping people
- Previous experience in an aged care support worker role
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Disability/HACC (or relevant qualification)
- Victorian Driver's Licence & access to your own insured vehicle
- First Aid Level 2
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No candidate fees
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025