Full rosters available for Monday to Friday, with the ability to fit within school hours. You will be provided with a full induction, uniform and resources to complete your work to a high standard. Your main aim is to assist elderly clients living at home on package to enhance their quality of life.
The role will involve:
- Domestic assistance (cleaning including vacuuming, mopping, changing bed linen)
- Some personal care shifts (optional)
- Delivering high quality care to all clients and representing our client to the best of your ability
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about helping people
- Previous experience in an aged care support worker role
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Disability/HACC (or relevant qualification)
- Victorian Driver's Licence & access to your own insured vehicle
- First Aid Level 2
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No candidate fees
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.