- Multiple positions available
- Work with leading community housing organisations
- Supportive work environments
We are currently recruiting for Housing & Tenancy Workers, based in the Inner or Eastern Suburbs or Melbourne.
The Housing & Tenancy Workers will be responsible for working with those currently at risk of losing their accommodation and becoming homeless. They will work to support program participants to overcome barriers placing their housing at risk such as rent arrears, VCAT matters, maintenance and other issues.
- Deliver high quality housing information and support services
- Provide individualised housing information and referrals
- Undertake reviews of assessments for eligible participants
- Develop and maintain individualised goal plans
- Liaise and work with other programs, community agencies and housing services
- Maintain accurate files, case notes, and databases
- Liaise with key stakeholders
You must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Community Services or related fields
- Experience working within the homelessness/ housing sector
- Experience in facilitating group presentations
- Current Employee Working with Children's Check
- Current Victorian Driver Licence
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
- Provide two recent managerial references
- Sound knowledge on VCAT and the Residential Tenancy Act
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at teamMH@twrecruitment.com.au
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.