- Though it has been announced that schools will be closed for the next 5 weeks, we are still getting short blocks, remote cover for day to day and contracts through.
- We also know that as soon as schools return, there will be a sharp increase in the amount of work available as we saw at the end of Term 2.
- Tradewind are still actively recruiting teachers for when schools return. We are looking forward to getting to know you and have you ready for the opportunities that are coming up and will be available at the end of term.
- New Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Why work with us:
Tradewind Australia is a specialist education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for schools across the greater Melbourne region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also pursuing a rewarding career. We work with a variety of schools across Melbourne, including State, Private and Independent.
Our aim is to cultivate a strong ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
- Day-to-day casual relief and contract work in 2020
- $329-$357 per day, plus super (for new graduate)
- Build strong relationships with your local schools
- Will match your preferences and expertise to appropriate schools
- Ongoing support through professional development and training
- Dedicated consultants giving you personalized support
- Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration
- Current CV detailing relevant experience and references
How to apply:
Simply click Apply now! Or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 1800 192 195 and one of our friendly consultants will help you.
Alternatively if you have a friend you think would be suitable, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
Opportunities for international teaching work available, if desired!