- Provide support to men & male perpetrators practicing Family Violence
- Work for non-for profit organization
- Supportive management team
Do you enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team but would also love the opportunity to work alongside other organisations to provide a coordinated response to family violence?
Then this is your chance to create a new way of support for people experiencing family violence by creating a safe, welcoming and accessible environment whilst engaging with perpetrators to plan interventions to hold them to account.
- Deliver screening and triage, assessment, crisis responses, service planning, targeted interventions, allocation and coordinated referrals consistent with the Integrated Practice Framework, Operational Guidelines, Service Specifications and relevant risk assessment tools and frameworks.
- Receive and process L17 referrals including risk assessment, safety planning and/or referral to relevant services
- Provide short term intervention response to perpetrators and advocate for Men's Behaviour Change attendance
- Deliver services and support via phone, within the physical hub and outreach at client's home or other sites.
- Work collaboratively with the Hub team to support integrated risk assessment and planning, including participating in case conferences and meetings.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work.
- Experience working in Fam Violence/Hospital/ Mental Health sectors
- Demonstrated capability to work in a multi-disciplinary co-located service delivery model carrying out intake, comprehensive risk and needs assessments and responding appropriately
- Experience working with male perpetrators presenting complex needs and behaviours
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of our consultants in the Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025