We are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity in a leading Not for Profit!
Tradewind specialises in matching experienced practitioners with roles across the social work and community services framework. We are seeking an experienced case manager or intake officer for a permanent position in a growing Home Care Packages provider based in Melbourne's North.
- Growing Not for Profit with onsite parking
- Support to work from home during COVID
- Option to work longer hours to accrue monthly rostered day off
- Access to generous salary packaging, purchased leave and flexible working arrangements
- Offering an immediate start
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Triaging enquiries and referrals
- Supporting delivery of services
- Promote services and develop stakeholder relationships
- Monitor and update My Aged Care Portal
- Manage a small caseload of HCP clients as required
- Backfill the Team Leader as required
The ideal candidate will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in a social work or community services field
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in case management and/or intake within home care packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet set targets and deadlines
You will also be willing to undergo National Police History and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
1800 989 025