Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service supporting the health, social and community sectors in the development of workforces that strengthen vulnerable communities and support those in crisis.
Tradewind is currently working in partnership with a state-wide not-for-profit provider of aged care services with a range of residential and community based programs.
We are seeking an Intake Manager to oversee the incoming home care referral program and a team of Intake Officers.
This position holds a range of duties and responsibilities with a customer service focus including:
- Communication with potential clients and families
- Arranging home assessments
- Establishing KPI data to measure outcomes
- Promote the services of the organisation
- Identify referral pathways and partnerships
- Represent the organisation in stakeholder engagement
- Provide supervision and management of the team
Located in Melbourne's Inner South East close to public transport and freeways, the position is offered on a 3-year contract and as a not-for-profit organisation, have the benefits of salary packaging.
If you have experience managing home care services and teams, apply today with a copy of your resume or call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9081 0566 for a confidential chat.