- Senior Leadership opportunity
- Full time ongoing position with generous benefits and leave entitlements
- Help to establish the new Orange Door Hub in Warrnambool
We are seeking an Integrated Practice Leader to provide expert advice to the Orange Door work force, building capacity to deliver integrated functions and services responding to family violence, child and family functioning, and perpetrator interventions. The Orange Door is set to open in September 2021 and this role will play a pivotal role within the leadership team.
- Provide expert advice, support, consultation and technical input on complex matters requiring an integrated and multi-disciplinary approach.
- Build capability of specialist practitioners, providing them with the information and tools to safely and effectively respond to family violence in the local area.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate an integrated practice approach.
- Support service improvement through monitoring and delivering projects to respond to local practice needs, ensuring they are delivered in accordance with relevant legislation and government regulations or guidelines.
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or a related discipline.
- Strong understanding of the drivers/causes of family violence and child and family vulnerability.
- Expert knowledge and experience in clinical and social services management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate within a Senior Leadership team.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and drive cultural change.
- A current Drivers Licence and Working with Children's Check,
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please phone 03 9081 0562 and ask for Amy
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025