A wonderful position has recently become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Kindergarten Teacher for a Private School on the Abu Dhabi city fringe. The school caters predominately for middle and upper socio local Emirati children and other GCC nationals with a smaller mix of expat families.
The school follows a US based curriculum teaching across ages 3.5 to 5.5 years.
- Minimum Bachelor Education/Early Childhood/Early Years
- Minimum two years' experience in an early years or lower primary school setting
- Receptive/respectful to cultural differences
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Strong team player who can work independently when required
- High level of technology skills
On-going professional development is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to gain entry into the Middle East teaching market for the first time or for a candidate looking to secure work in a KG school (as a possible entry into a lower primary position in the future).
- Monthly tax free salary of up to 15000AED ($6700AUD/$4100USD) on a two or three year contract starting September 2020
- Furnished accommodation + utilities
- Annual flights to home country (teacher only)
- Medical Cover
- End of contract gratuity (21 days per year of service - UAE labour laws)
- Baggage allowance
- On-going professional training across a 35 week teaching year
- Tuition for up to 2 children (ages 3 years +)
- Visa costs
Forward your CV to Michael Smith - email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Note/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted