- Work for a Not For Profit Organisation
- Full-time, perm ongoing roles
We are currently recruiting for a Kinship Case Manager in the South-Eastern suburbs, to provide case management support to the Kinship Care Program.
As the Kinship Case Manager, you will provide specialist case management support to children and young people living with grandparents, relatives and kin, including placements made by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Child Protection.
- Manage a caseload of at least 8 children and young people living in Kinship Care arrangements
- Provide complete case management to children on child protective orders in conjunction with Child Protection (DHHS)
- Provide information and advice to Kinship carers and take any inquiries about kinship care
- Provide cultural support and connections to carers and children in their care
- Plan and facilitate group programs to vulnerable carers, children and young people
- Be committed to the safety, well-being and best interests of children and young people, and have a duty of care to prevent, identify, and respond to child abuse
You must have:
- A minimum of a Diploma of Community Services or Bachelor of Social Work (or related discipline)
- At least one years' case management experience, preferably working with vulnerable children and young people involved with Child Protection
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working with vulnerable children, young people and their Families
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking holistic, systemic assessments that identify needs, strengths and risks in families and individuals
- Awareness of relevant therapeutic and intervention types applicable to vulnerable children and young people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and report writing skills.
- Capacity to work flexibly, independently and cooperatively in a dynamic workplace environment.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of our Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025