Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well established and trusted aged care provider who provides a delivery service to their residents and families with utmost honesty, warmth and respect.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure & Lifestyle Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team at their larger sized facility, located in the inner north-western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Assist with the development, implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of leisure and lifestyle programs.
- Oversee the Leisure & Lifestyle team to ensure a variety of programs are provided to residents which promote physical and mental rehabilitation through brain-stimulating activities.
- Ensuring accurate documentation and standards are maintained.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Diploma in Leisure & Health or similar.
- Strong understanding and experience in delivering the Montessori philosophy of lifestyle programs.
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of the individual care recipients.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in a similar role in an aged care setting.
This is a full-time permanent role offering a competitive remuneration.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.