Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well respected Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lifestyle Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team at one of their larger sized facilities, based in the inner south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Lead with the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of the Lifestyle programs.
- Oversee the Lifestyle team to ensure a variety of both individual and group programs are provided to residents - promoting person-centred care.
- Ensuring accurate documentation and standards are maintained.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Minimum of a Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle/Community Services or Diversional Therapy
- Ability to design appropriate individual lifestyle programs
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of the individual care recipients.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A passion for working in Aged Care and Lifestyle.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role in an aged care setting.
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers training and development opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.