Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well respected Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have a couple of exciting opportunities for experienced Leisure & Lifestyle Coordinators to join their friendly and supportive teams in the inner east/south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Lead with the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of the leisure and lifestyle programs.
- Oversee the Leisure & Lifestyle team to ensure a variety of programs are provided to residents which promote physical and mental rehabilitation through brain-stimulating activities.
- Ensuring accurate documentation and standards are maintained.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Minimum of a relevant Certificate IV qualification
- Ability to design appropriate individual lifestyle programs
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of the individual care recipients.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in a similar role in an aged care setting.
Both full-time and part-time permanent roles are available, offering competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers training and development opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.