Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Community. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well respected Not for Profit organisation who are dedicated to supporting the elderly and their families with a range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lifestyle Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team at one of their larger sized facilities, based in the inner south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Minimum of a Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle/Community Services or Diversional Therapy
- Demonstrated empathy for the needs of the individual care recipients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of the team
- A passion for working in Aged Care and the Lifestyle program
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role in an aged care setting
This is a part-time permanent role, offering a competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers training and development opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.