Brophy Family and Youth Services is a quality accredited Child Safe, not for profit organisation providing a wide range of family, youth and children services across South West Victoria.
Their vision is to meaningfully connect with people to create the life they want. They achieve this together through innovation and relationships, creating new horizons towards an advantaged community.
They work to the values of: Social Justice, Professionalism, Empowerment, Responsiveness and Partnership.
The position of Manager, Child FIRST and Integrated Family Services helps to coordinate and deliver five programs funded by the Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Youth Justice across South West Victoria. The division focuses on the health, safety, development, learning and wellbeing of children, young people and families in the following program areas:
- Adolescent Support Program
- Finding Solutions
- Integrated Family Services
- Child FIRST
- Family Preservation and Reunification Program
To be considered for this position, you will hold demonstrable experience in the following:
- Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent
- Understanding of issues confronting disadvantaged and vulnerable children, young people and families, particularly in the child protection system
- Knowledge of case management, practice frameworks and models working with families
- Leadership and management skills to facilitate a team approach to service delivery
- Relationship management with colleagues, peers and relevant external stakeholders
Brophy offer a highly competitive package working for a values-based, reputable organisation and the opportunity to live a coastal life whilst making a difference to the lives of child, youths and families.
For further information or a confidential chat, contact David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today with a copy of your resume and cover letter.