Tradewind Australia is proudly working in partnership with CatholicCare Sandhurst, the family support and social service agency of the Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst, providing a broad range of programs and services across North Eastern, North and Central Victoria.
We are seeking to appoint a Manager, Children, Youth and Family Services to develop and embed a vibrant organisational culture which is epitomised by quality practice across all areas of service delivery, underpinned by appropriate learning and development activities, high-quality supervision and support.
As a critical member of the Leadership Team and reporting to the Director of Operations, the Manager will hold duties and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Leadership and Management
- Internal Supervision
- Program planning, development and reporting
- Relationship Management
- Financial Management
To be considered for this role, you will need to hold the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or relevant discipline
- 10+ years' experience in the sector with a minimum of 5 years at leadership level
- Change management experience whilst maintaining quality service provision
- Planning and developing existing and new services
- Provision of supervision, mentoring and coaching
CatholicCare Sandhurst is a values-based organisation with a commitment to respect for individual dignity, integrity, inclusiveness and compassion.
They are offering an attractive award based salary with salary packaging options.
For a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025 or apply today with a copy of your resume and cover letter. A position description is available by request.