Inspiro is a local, not-for-profit health service providing allied health, counselling, dental and health promotion services to the Yarra Ranges community working with a vision to inspire healthier lives.
Inspiro, as the lead of a consortium with Anchor, Cire, Eastern Community Legal Centre and Oonah Belonging Place, have been funded by the Australia Government to implement a case management service known as the Integrated Youth Health Hub (IYHH).
The purpose of the IYHH is to provide young people aged 12 to 25 years and families/carers with improved access to primary health care, community and social services, service coordination and integration. Young people who are at-risk, disadvantaged and with complex needs are a priority for service access, specifically young people with mental ill health are well supported.
We are accepting applications for the position of Manager Client Services who will be responsible for the supervision, support and clinical/practice standards delivered by the case management team.
As the Manager and as part of the Leadership Team, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Lead, support and supervise a small team of Case Managers and a Peer Support Worker
- Oversee the development and implementation of high quality and flexible case management services
- Developing and Implementing services that 'wrap-around' case management
- Ensure young people and families receive a high quality responsive and effective service
- Manage the workload across the team ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Work collaboratively with the consortium and key stakeholders to deliver high-quality outcomes for young people
- Carry a small caseload
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Approved tertiary qualifications (Social Work, Psychology, Nursing or equivalent)
- Experience in the delivery of case management services
- Demonstrable expertise in crisis management, psycho-education and short-term focused interventions
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of current youth health/mental health policy
- Experience managing people and services
- A valid and current Victorian driver's licence and own vehicle (preference)
Inspiro is seeking individuals that have the following character traits:
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Thrive in an innovative 'start-up' environment
- Show a high level of initiative and are prepared to 'go the extra mile'
- You embrace complexity, and think strategically
- You demonstrate a high level of personal/professional resilience
- Are highly collaborative in your practice and manner
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and implement a newly created service with an aim to provide positive outcomes for young people and their families/carers.
Flexibility to work some evenings and occasional weekends is required and positions will be located in Lilydale providing outreach across the Yarra Ranges.
An attractive award based salary is offered.
Tradewind Australia is the exclusive recruitment partner for the IYHH. Apply today with your resume and cover letter or call David Rogers on 03 9081 0566 for a confidential chat.