Tradewind Australia is the leading recruitment service in the social and community sectors and we work with organisations to attract qualified and experienced professionals from a variety of disciplines to strengthen workforces that support vulnerable and disadvantaged communities.
We are presently working with a National not for profit organisation that provides a range of programs to support communities.
Due to growth, a newly created position is available as Manager of Community Aged Care located in Darwin and overseeing service provision across the region.
As the Manager, you will:
- oversee program delivery including quality and clinical governance
- manage budgets in line with client plans
- lead and develop teams providing care planning and home care services
- promote the work of the organisation to grow client-based services
- implement and manage administrative processes and systems
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will:
- have demonstrable experience managing home based or community care services
- hold suitable human service tertiary qualifications
- have experience managing teams
- be able to manage programs within a budget
- have worked with diverse cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- manage stakeholder relationships with a growth mindset
This position is available immediately and relocation assistance is offered for interstate candidates.
A competitive salary is offered with the benefit of salary packaging.
For further information including a copy of the position description or a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9088 7025.