Inspiro is a local, not-for-profit health service providing allied health, counselling, dental and health promotion services to the Yarra Ranges community working with a vision to inspire healthier lives.
Inspiro, as the lead of a consortium with Anchor, Cire, Eastern Community Legal Centre and Oonah Belonging Place, have been funded by the Australia Government to implement a case management service known as the Integrated Youth Health Hub (IYHH).
The purpose of the IYHH is to provide young people aged 12 to 25 years and families/carers with improved access to primary health care, community and social services, service coordination and integration. Young people who are at-risk, disadvantaged and with complex needs are a priority for service access, specifically young people with mental ill health are well supported.
We are accepting applications for the position of Manager Integration and Engagement which is responsible for conducting detailed literature research and sector engagement to ensure the IYHH develops and delivers integrated evidence-informed services that are responsive to client need. Creating a strong presence within the community and wider sector are critical to the position.
Position responsibilities and duties include:
- Lead the development of Evidence Based practice within the IYHH, including researching current developments within mental health and social services sector to inform the development of IYHH service models
- Contribute to the development and implementation of high quality, inclusive and flexible outreach based case management services
- Work closely with the health and community sector to ensure the delivery of culturally appropriate engagement, assessment and care coordination of young people and their families accessing IYHH.
- Work collaboratively with the consortium and key stakeholders to deliver high-quality outcomes for young people
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Approved tertiary qualifications (Social Work, Psychology, Nursing or equivalent)
- Demonstrable expertise in crisis management, psycho-education and short-term focused interventions
- High Level research and writing skills, including the capacity to keep abreast of current/clinical practice evidence to transfer into the service model
- Experience working within a public or community health setting with an in-depth understanding of the mental health service system (Highly Desirable)
- Extensive experience in the provision of professional supervision and secondary consultation with a wide range of professionals
- A valid and current Victorian driver's licence and access to own vehicle (preference)
Inspiro is seeking individuals that have the following character traits:
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Thrive in an innovative 'start-up' environment
- Show a high level of initiative and are prepared to 'go the extra mile'
- You embrace complexity, and think strategically
- You demonstrate a high level of personal/professional resilience
- Are highly collaborative in your practice and manner
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and implement a newly created service with an aim to provide positive outcomes for young people and their families/carers.
Flexibility to work some evenings and occasional weekends is required and positions will be located in Lilydale providing outreach across the Yarra Ranges
An attractive award based salary is offered.
Tradewind Australia is the exclusive recruitment partner for the IYHH. Apply today with your resume and cover letter or call David Rogers on 03 9081 0566 for a confidential chat.