- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing, 0.8 EFT position with flexible working hours
- Located in Benalla
Tradewind are looking for an experienced Team Leader to work with Benalla Rural City Council, coordinating Maternal and Child Health services to families in the area. You will provide leadership and clinical supervision within a team providing Universal and Enhanced MCH services.
Only two hours from Melbourne, Benalla is home to world class art and quality wineries, boasting a rich history, beautiful scenery, and outdoor adventure! If you've been thinking about a tranquil tree change, the opportunity is here.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of the MCH team (approximately 3-4 Maternal and Child Health Nurses)
- Coordination and operational management of Universal and Enhanced MCH services
- Ensuring high levels of service and client satisfaction
- Ensuring service compliance and quality in line with organisational policies, legislation, program standards and guidelines
- Assist in the establishment and implementation of the strategic and community focussed business plans, including participation in the review and development of policies and procedures, Annual Business Plans and work and project plans
- Develop collaborative relationships with identified key stakeholders
Benefits of the role:
- Part-time role with flexibility to work 0.4FTE-0.8FTE
- Salary range of $85,563pa (MCH 1st Year) - $92,091pa (MCH 4th Year) +9.5% superannuation (0.8FTE)
- Significant professional development opportunities
You must have:
- Current registration as a nurse and midwife with post-graduate Maternal and Child Health qualifications (mandatory)
- Experience in clinical Maternal and Child Health nursing
- Demonstrated leadership and people management experience
- High level of organisational skills
- A current Drivers License
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Victoria's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for Heather or Owen.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025