Our client is an International Baccalaureate World school located on the Dubai/Sharjah Borders, UAE.
This school is a popular choice for education with both expat and local families. In operation for over 12 years, the school requires a Mathematics teacher to teach across the middle and high school (Grades 6 to 12) starting September 2020 (arrive late August for orientation).
The successful candidate must possess the following:
* Hold a teaching qualification specialising in Mathematics (B.Ed, M.Ed, BA Maths + Dip Teach/PGCE)
* A minimum of two years' experience, teaching Mathematics (including senior teaching experience)
* Possess a strong work ethic and ability to motivate students to perform at their highest level
* Sensitive to teaching in an Arabic environment
* Be in a position to start a two year contract in the month of September 2020
A package that includes a negotiable tax free monthly salary (up to 17500AED - $8000AUD a month), furnished accommodation, flights, end of contract gratuity (21 days per year of service) and work visa is offered. Tuition is also available for up to two dependents.
Immediate interviews are available.
Why work with us:
Tradewind Australia is a specialist education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across Victoria & for International Opportunities. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also pursuing a rewarding career.
Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
- Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration
- Current CV detailing relevant experience and references
- Must be able to provide two recent references from an education based role
How to apply:
Simply click Apply now and please contact Michael Smith - email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us!
Note/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.