We are currently seeking an Medical Receptionist to join our clients professional team
The position is available for immediate start and is suited to experienced medical receptionists that thrive in a very busy but friendly team environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting patients and ensuring the smooth flow of patients in the waiting room.
- Answering busy telephone attending to patient enquires and making appointments.
- Booking and adjusting medical appointments appropriately
- Theatre Bookings
- Invoicing and receipting private billings
- Processing patient claims
- Medicare billing
- Medicare batching and exceptions
- Scanning mail and allocating
- Banking reconciliation
- Ensuring a friendly and professional service is provided to patients
- General front desk/ reception duties
- Assisting Doctors and Nurses with their general administrative duties
- Ensuring that the medical centre is maintained in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Previous experience in Medical Receptionist Role.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with a pleasant telephone manner.s.
- Ability to adapt to new tasks and fluctuating time pressures.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Please contact Joe at Tradewind Australia to discuss further