We are looking for an experienced medical receptionist a well established Not for Profit in South Yarra. Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. or 9.30 - 5.30pm
- Experience in a Medical Receptionist role previously (Essential)
- Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to cheerfully multi-task.
- Demonstrate Excellent communications skills
- Experience using Excel
- Meeting and Greeting patients at reception, and delivering an exceptional first impression for visitors.
- Flexibility to help out on other days during the week if needed.
- Ensure patient information, reports and consent forms are in order.
- Demonstrate Excellent communications skills in dealing with patients , referring doctors, general practitioner
- Managing incoming phone calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Scanning and filing records and results
- Invoicing, billing and receipting
- Managing patient records confidentially
- Maintain email inbox
- Ensuring practice is kept clean and tidy
- Other general administrative duties as needed
Please contact Joe at Tradewind Australia to discuss further