- Manage reception duties in a timely and professional manner including minimising waiting times, directing visitors clearly and accurately, answering telephone calls within an appropriate time and appropriately redirecting calls or messages.
- Co-ordinate appointments for all medical services
- The processing of emails and faxes
- Adhoc administration duties
Qualifications & experience:
- A professional, confident and friendly level of communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of people.
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail, problem solving, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent PC skills - including all Microsoft Office appplications.
- Adaptable, flexible and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with privacy requirments
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Please contact Joe at Tradewind Australia to discuss futher -