- Working in a specialist counselling program for perpetrators of Family Violence
- Located in the South East of Melbourne
- Full and part-time roles available, flexible working hours
We are currently recruiting for new Men's Behaviours Change Facilitators to work with perpetrators of violence through a structured group-therapeutic model. You will provide professional intake and assessment for men referred to the program and co-facilitate groups, working with men to enable them to recognise their violent behaviour and develop strategies to stop them from using violence.
- Co-facilitate MBCP group and individual sessions face to face and possibly online
- Provide professional intake and assessment to clients that are court mandated to participate
- Ensure the needs and safety of the family are prioritised at all times
- Liaise with the Family Safety Team and Leadership, ensuring services are delivered to a high standard and in line with legislative and contractual requirements
- Maintain professional documentation and administrative systems
You must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, or relevant discipline
- Experience and certification in the MBC Program ideal but not essential
- Minimum 2 years counselling, group facilitation and/or family violence experience
- Experience working with men/perpetrators of family violence
- Demonstrated knowledge of behaviour change, family violence, sexual assault, sexualised behaviours, and trauma
- Flexibility to be available across a range of hours, some sessions are conducted in the evening and others during the day
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided or email your CV to email@example.com
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9081 0562 and ask for one of our Family Services Consultants.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025