Mental Health Case Manager
· Position starts ASAP through until early 2021
· 5 days per week.
· Work from home to start then be based in Melbourne's East or South-East suburbs
We are currently recruiting for Mental Health Case Managers with experience working with complex cases, carrying our risk assessments and provide support to those affected by Mental Health.
An excellent opportunity available for a Mental Health Case Manager located in Melbourne's Eastern or South-Eastern suburbs. This role involves working hard to develop and nurture each person's ability to have greater control over important life choices and to strengthen their hope and motivation for change and recovery. Provide flexible support to clients and their families/carers ensuring each client is given the best opportunity to achieve a full and meaningful life.
This role will include:
· Providing individualised strengths bases support to participants, some with complex needs
· Assisting participants to set and achieve their recovery goals, and support them through times of crisis
· Liaising with stakeholders and other support services, to ensure the best outcome for the client while working within Department standards
· Preparing, improving and implementing practices to reduce risks of COVID-19
· Community engagement
You will have:
· A Bachelor of Social Work or relevant Bachelor qualification with a minimum of 2 years post-grad work experience
· Diploma level can be accepted if you have a minimum of 5 years post-grad experience
· A comprehensive understanding of the Mental Health sector
· Knowledge of programs and services in the East and/or South Eastern suburbs
· Sound discipline knowledge gained through experience, training or education
· Understanding of the Strengths Based Approach principles
· Knowledge of the National Mental Health Standards
· Professional or specialised knowledge in the area of Mental illness, drug and alcohol and homelessness.
· Strong IT skills
· Some knowledge of use of PPE and infection control
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
· Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
· Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
· Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
· No joining fees
How to apply:
· Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
· Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
· Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025