- Multiple positions available
- Fixed term contract until 30 June 2022
- Located centrally in Melbourne's CBD, work from home to start.
We are currently recruiting for Mental Health Clinicians.
Our client is expanding and has additional funding to hire a number of Mental Health Clinicians to their Youth Digital Counselling Service. The purpose of this service is to provide early intervention and address the unique barriers that young people face to accessing mental health support.
The role combines online and telephone support to young people and their families and translates mental health professional services into a telephone and online environment. Using specialised counselling intervention tools and models dependent on needs.
- Be the first point of contact to screen, assess and deliver brief psychological interventions
- Refer and support young people to attend face-to-face services
- Deliver specialised counselling specific to the needs of ATSI and CALD communities;
- Meet statutory obligations such as Mandatory Reporting in cases of children and young people at risk of harm;
- Adhere to telephone based practice counselling framework.
You must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or a Masters in Counselling
- Eligible for membership with AASW or ACA or hold a registration wth AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years post grad experience in particular- youth counselling experience
- Understanding of federal and state based legislation including child protection legislation relevant to service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high demand work environment, including working within agreed timeline parameters
- Ability to commit to 3 shifts per week or 6 shifts per fortnight
(day time and evening shifts including weekend are available, shifts can be; 8:45am - 4:45pm, 4pm -12am and 5pm -1am)
How To Apply
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.